Job Description :
You as a BDM will be responsible for :
1. Online bidding on portals like ELANCE, GURU, UPWORK, FREELANCER and other sites for the following kind of works:
a) Website Development (PHP, WordPress etc)
b) Graphic Designing, Digital Marketing and Brand Building.
2. Discussion with Global clients via written messages, emails, chat, and phone hence you MUST have excellent written and oral communication with convincing skills. Also technically sound to understand the project requirements and know the various methods, technology, tools, process need to be applied to deliver an awarded project successfully.
3. Understanding and obtaining the needs of the clients, preparing various presentations, and writing details to handover project to the development team.
4. You should bring in atleast 2-5 years of experience in bidding and should have a handy Clientele reference list, where
- You should have proven experience and excellent track record with medium and large projects.
- You should have achieved revenue targets for web designing/development & web apps projects.
- You should have managed client relationships, as well as developed new business from clients and handled complete end to end sales cycle right from negotiation to closure.
5. You should have hands on experience of dealing with US/UK/Canada and AUS clients.
6. You must be proficient in Proposal Writing, Keeping Follow ups, Requirement Gathering etc. You should also have good selling attitude, result oriented & able to work independently.
7. You must have knowledge on the following technologies to perform initial analysis, make estimates and communicate with clients:
- Understanding of Website Designing (Photoshop, Responsive HTML/CSS etc)
- Adequate Knowledge of software development processes to handle customers
- Experience in preparing the business proposal (RFP/RFQ).
- Must have good Marketing skills, good communication skills, Expert in Social Media.
- To look into new Project acquisition through proposals and communicating with clients.
8. You should develop plans in order to widen the current business and fetch new projects in the organization with the ability to achieve the sales target.