Front End (Responsive HTML/CSS) Developers Familiar With Twitter Bootstrap Framework
You as a Front-End Developer will be responsible for :
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Responsive Web Design, Client side optimization techniques etc.
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance test plan to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations
- Train end users and assist technical support staff on use of application systems software as needed
- Strong knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability.
- Must be familiar with: Google Analytic/Site Catalyst: Tracking code, events, goals, conversion etc.
- Maintain regular written communication on project status with team lead, project management, and executive management
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Develop or assist in the development of a statement of requirements for software development projects
- Confer with systems analysts, programmers, and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces