Project Manager (Web Development )
Project manager will ensure that the web development projects are getting completed on time, with quality and within budget. At the end of the project all the users related to the projects i.e. client, team members, sales managers etc should be happy.
Job Profile & Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes the desired results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A team player who leads the team by example.
- Maintaining good coding practices like saving the work on BitBucket, Proper commenting of code etc.
Major Key Skills:
Full Stack web development expert having excellent knowledge of GIT, MYSQL, PHP, MVC FRAMEWORK (any), WordPress and JQUERY.
- Fluency in communication in English is must both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of SERVER handling.
- Minimum 8 years or more work hands on experience is MUST.