Job Description :
We are seeking a team of WordPress developers with a minimum of two years advanced WordPress development experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is actively working in the WordPress realm and on plugin development and who is knowledgeable about the most recent WordPress releases and standards. Applicants should be passionate about WordPress. The perfect candidate meets these criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery.
- Expert in WP theme and plugin development using WordPress standards.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP
- Works both independently and with other developers
- Experience drafting functional specifications
- Experience coding WordPress themes
- Experience using SVN software and GIT.
- Writes well-documented code
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grows
- Ability to work in our Ahmedabad office
Please note: This is not a position for someone just learning how to develop in WordPress. This is for Experienced programmers only.
Your job duties will include:
- Developing WordPress themes/plugins and custom functionality
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications
- Working closely with internal team to understand and formulate solutions to client needs, and interacting closely with external teams of developers
- Supporting and interacting with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Using bug tracking, project tracking and SVN software
- A variety of other tasks involved in the development life cycle from start to finish
Handsome salary as per industry standards will be provided.